Soccer Updated:

The latest English Premier League videos, news and views.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paris Hilton And Cristiano Ronaldo Split?

cristiano ronaldo and paris hilton

What is wrong with these people? Just two weeks after spending a night with Paris Hilton, Cristiano Ronaldo has publicly announced that he has lost interest in Paris and is too busy for a relationship.

The 23-year-old Madrid star now claims that he does not have time for the 28-year-old hotel heiress.

"She was a really cool girl and we had a great time talking. I am a young man and Paris a young lady, and us talking in a club is just what normal people our age do.”

"She lives thousands of miles away and is busy, and I am busy in Madrid so I am not sure if we will be able to see each other. I am just making the most of the short summer I get." -The Sun